Keller Auditorium is a performing arts center in Portland, Oregon. It opened in 1917 and has a capacity of 2,992. It is the home of the Portland Opera and the Oregon Ballet Theatre.
Part of the Portland Center for the Performing Arts, the auditorium has had a few former names, but was finally renamed in 2000 after Richard B. Keller who made a donation of $1.5 million for renovation.
As well as opera, ballet and musicals, the center also hosts pop and rock concerts.